Deferred healthcare increases costs and hampers productivity.
Delayed and forgone care is far more common than you might think. After all, only 39% of Americans have enough savings to withstand a $1,000 emergency.
About 40% of U.S. adults delayed or missed care in 2021 due to an inability to pay.
While deferred and delayed care affects people from all walks of life, the burden isn’t shared equally.
How Paytient helps.
Paytient makes out-of-pocket costs more manageable. In fact, 43% of our members say they wouldn't have been able to get care without Paytient.
With a Paytient Health Payment Account, employees can eliminate financial barriers to care for their whole family — including pets. After each transaction, they choose an interest-free payment plan that fits their budget.
- On-demand line of credit with a limit set by the employer.
- Pays for medical, dental, vision, pharmacy, and vet care.
- No credit check promotes equitable access.
- Providers are paid in full.
- Employers are not on the hook for unpaid balances.
By helping your employees to get care sooner, you reduce the likelihood of large claims and put less pressure on health benefit prices in subsequent years.