Thoughtful insurers are bundling Paytient with plans.
Today’s leading insurance carriers see the opportunity that comes with unlocking access to care with an HPA to help minimize costs and promote early treatment. Here are just a few of the benefits of introducing Paytient’s HPA to plan members:
- Cost-effective method of improving access to care, with funds immediately available to eligible members1.
- Minimal risks or liabilities for the payer — or participating employers.
- Enhances existing plan benefits — including gap products, indemnity products, and HSA/FSAs.
- Truly effortless administration. Flexible and scalable to meet the needs of each member.
Integrated healthcare payment solutions.
Our integrated payment solutions create attractive financial flexibility at the point of care. Our platform powers the back end of innovative plans, like Gravie and Coupe Health, and can operationalize the Medicare Prescription Payment Plan (MPPP) in compliance with Section 11202, IRA.
PROUD TO PARTNER WITH
- Enhanced speed to market versus leveraging internal resources
- Market expertise in operations and population trends
- White label capabilities
- Reduces risk in the recollection process
- High NPS enhances overall member experience with the Sponsor
- Optional member communication and support
- Built-in interest-free payments encourage treatment adherence, improving health outcomes
– Amy G.